Maranatha!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life Lessons

For so many years I thought I was taking care of my family in a way the world would say honorable, financially taking care of my family's needs. Since like many people who have ample we never seem to need Lord in the good time. Recently the Lord allowed all the normal problems into my family which we brought upon ourselves. We finally had a turning point in all of our lives and we rededicate ourselves to the Lord. In my old ways I felt good because I was taking care of my family, now in my financial difficulties the devil is making me feel like I'm not taking care of my family. It's far greater that my family is saved by God's grace than to have any kind of wealth. My lesson is like Paul says what does it matter what my situation here on earth is when it's important where you spend your enterity.
~~~
Romans 8:18 (King James Version)
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

1 comment:

The Gatekeeper said...

Sooooo awesome!! It is a harsh lesson, a worthwhile one and nobody here feels that you're not taking care of your family. You know that I know what it feels like when a man doesn't take care of his family. Many, many blessings. Continue on this path.

BibleGateway

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Buy a Bible and support BibleGateway.com Every Bible purchased at GospelDirect.com supports BibleGateway.com Go to the top of the page Your donations keep the Bible Gateway going Contact us/Feedback Privacy policy Terms of use

newsroom

My Favorite Videos

html hit counter