Maranatha!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year

“Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed… they are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-23

Dear Master, for this coming year just one request I bring:

I do not pray for happiness,
Or any earthly thing-
I do not ask to understand
The way thou leadest me,
But this I ask: Teach me to do
The thing that please Thee
I want to know Thy guiding voice,
To walk with Thee each day.
Dear Master, make me swift to hear
And ready to obey.
And thus the year I now begin
A happy year will be-
If I am seeking just to do
The thing that pleaseth Thee.

Thought for the Day:
May you grow closer to the Lord this year and experience His peace and joy.


Raul Ries

Get Connected To Pastor Raul's Daily Devotional

No comments:

BibleGateway

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Buy a Bible and support BibleGateway.com Every Bible purchased at GospelDirect.com supports BibleGateway.com Go to the top of the page Your donations keep the Bible Gateway going Contact us/Feedback Privacy policy Terms of use

newsroom

My Favorite Videos

html hit counter