Maranatha!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why Are We Planning.

The Lord will work out his plans for my life for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.
Psalm 138:8 NLT Students Life Application Study Bible

David counted on God's plan for his life. Each of us makes plans for our future. We work hard to see those dreams come true. But to truly make the most of life, we must include God's plans in our plans, He alone knows what is best for us. How willing are you to submit your plans and dreams to God?

I made His plans my plans, and He truly blessed me today.

Maggie

No comments:

BibleGateway

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Buy a Bible and support BibleGateway.com Every Bible purchased at GospelDirect.com supports BibleGateway.com Go to the top of the page Your donations keep the Bible Gateway going Contact us/Feedback Privacy policy Terms of use

newsroom

My Favorite Videos

html hit counter